Leica iCON iGW3 3D Wheel Loader System
Increasing efficiency in earthworks
The Leica iCON grade iGW3 wheel loader system provides the real-time positioning of the bucket, allowing the operator to apply instantaneous adjustments of the bucket position. The system uses 3D design (CAD) models and state of-the-art GNSS technology. Design information and real-time cut and fill indications are displayed on the control panel in the cab for easy and productive operation. The user-friendly interface with graphical colour display provides full guidance and allows easy operation.
iCON grade iGW3 contributes to increasing your machine use and productivity. It reduces down time for the operator by eliminating the need for repeated grade checks to see how much cut or fill remains. By its precise and efficient grade control the system also allows you to save material and fuel, further increasing your profitability.
The system features our unique patented PowerSnap? functionality for fast wireless exchange of control panels between machines and supports Leica ConX, which enables users easy data transfer from office to machines, remote support and basic fleet management.
Key benefits of iCON grade iGW3:
- Maximise your machine use and return on investment from day one - get the grade right from the start
- Eliminate over excavation and costly material overruns and save fuel
- Operator-friendly user interface reduces training time and cost
- Intuitive user interface provides additional confidence and high productivity
- Reduces labour costs by decreasing or eliminating grade checks
- Leica Geosystems' unique PowerSnap functionality allows rapid interchange of control panels between machines
- Leica Conx services fully integrated into the system
Do you want to use your control panel on several machines in your fleet with an easy, quick installation?
PowerSnap allows simple and fast exchange of the panel between different machines. Our patented Snap-on & Snap-off technology allows machine sensors and control panels to be interchanged for rapid reconfiguration of machine control hardware.? Swapping control panels and sensor technology has never been easier and faster - alter machine capabilities as your project needs change.
Your benefits with PowerSnap? technology:
- System is up and running in no time
- Rapid interchange of control panels between machines, giving you extra flexibility on site
- One cradle for all iCON excavate and iCON grade panels
- Easy removal of core components for overnight security
- Contact and cable free connection to control/display panels
- Safety shut down feature protects system and data
- Cradle stores machine specific settings such as hydraulic tuning
- Unique patented Snap-on & Snap-off capability